November 13, 2012 Beauty
In the last years, I tried a lot of beauty products. Some were terrible and other ones were good… but these are excellent!
- Marionnaud Refreshing Cleansing Foam. I’m also obsessed with Shishedo’s creamy cleansing foam, but it is too pricey. The Marionnaud one is a cheaper and less foamy replacement.
- Dior Instant Gentle Exfoliant. This one is definitely gentle and doesn’t leave your face red. Another great option is the Blue Lagoon exfoliant, but it is a little bit difficult to find ^^.
- Givenchy Active Pure Detox Mask. This is a weekly mask that has to be on for 5-10 minutes… sometimes I’m too lazy, but once I have it on I regret not using it more. 🙂
- Clarins HydraQuench Rich Cream. I had to buy this one during my first winter in Austria. I think my skin is not used to winter (at all!) so it gets really dry and starts to break (eww…). I went to Douglas and actually asked them to fix it because it was starting to hurt, and they recommended me this one that’s perfect for cold climates. Gladly it is really good and helps a lot!
- Lush Colour Supplement. I love mixing this with the Clarins cream to get a little bit of color… without applying make-up. It is perfect for winter!
- Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Eye Cream. Surprisingly, as it is not heavy at all, it wakes me up!. I would also love to try one of those that are for the fridge… but in summer, of course! Question is… what happens if I put this one in the fridge? :/
Hope this post was helpful!! I also have a Givenchy serum, but I left it in Argentina, so it is not part of my daily routine. I would love to get one, maybe the Dior One Essential?