March 9, 2015 Food
I’ve been wanting to bake Blueberry muffins for the longest time. But I wrongly assumed that mine would never be as good as the ones at the bakeries. Oh my, was I wrong! This delicious, and really easy to make!, muffins are definitely worth trying…
– 1/2 cup of butter
– 1 cup of sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 tsp vanilla essence
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 2 cups of flour
– 1/2 cup of milk
– 2 1/2 cups of blueberries
– Heat the oven to 375º.
– Spray PAM (or butter) in muffin tin. Note to self: Next time use parchment paper cups!
– Mix butter until creamy and add sugar. Once it is fluffy, add eggs, vanilla, baking powder and salt. Add flour and milk into mix.
– Fold in blueberries and spoon into muffin cups.
– Bake for 20 min, until toothpick comes out clean.
– Sprinkle powdered sugar on top of them… and devour them all!