June 28, 2013 Fashion
You all know that saying, “Dress for the job you want, not the one you have”. I was playing with that idea while I was planning these outfits. I mean, the job I want, should allow me to get designer handbags! And, of course, I would buy most of my things in Cruise Fashion! Even though I’m a fashion designer, sometimes is good to have a personal stylist on hand.
This is for those days when a dress is the perfect choice.
-A gorgeous Alexander McQueen dress (a girl can dream, right?).
-A Chloé phone case would be indispensable, mostly if it has a bow on it! You know how I am with them… gotta love them everywhere!.
– Amanda Wakeley‘s jackets? There is a reason why they are in both outfits, they are beautiful and super dressy!
– A braided paralux necklace. Love it!
This outfit is for those “I’m wearing the pants!” kind of days.
– And which pants are better than these Victoria Beckham trousers…
– A Gucci blouse, of course! With a flowery print that makes the pants look a little bit more girly.
– D&G flats… one has to look good, but be comfy too ^^.
– A huge statement bracelet from Kenneth Jay Lane.
– And last, but not least!, one of my dream bags… aren’t all Chloé bags dream bags?
Now that I have my outfits figured out, the biggest question is… where is this dream job?!