One of my favorite desserts is rice pudding… I love it so much that I do not consider it a dessert, but a meal! And that’s why I try not to make it too often! After trying many different rice pudding recipes… this is my favorite one:
– 1l of milk
– 1/3 cup of sugar
– 1 cup of rice (I prefer the cheapest one)
– Optional: You can add cinnamon sugar, nutmeg or vanilla essence.
– Boil the milk and cook the rice on it.
– Add the sugar and keep on mixing until the texture is as desired.
– If the rice soaks all the milk, you can keep on adding more 🙂
– Once it’s almost done, you can add an optional ingredient!
Let me know if you come up with another ingredient! I love trying new versions of rice pudding!