I’m sorry I have been absent from the blog, my mom is here and I’m trying to enjoy my time with her. We’ve been playing tourists around Northwest Indiana, you can check Instagram for some pictures of our day trip to Shipshewana. Today I wanted to share my favourite flan recipe, a very easy to make dessert that everyone will love!
– 2 cans of condensed milk
– 2 cans of milk
– 5 eggs
– Mix the condensed milk with the milk. Use the same can of condensed milk to measure the amount of milk required.
– Mix the eggs in a different bowl and then add to the milk mix.
– Make some caramel and put it in a baking pan. To make caramel I put sugar in a pan and move it around the pan till is melted. Making caramel can be hard and messy so do not leave it alone! You gotta whisk it constantly!
– Once the caramel is in the baking pan, you can add the flan mix.
– Bake at 350f for 50 minutes in Bain Marie, which means that you need a bigger baking pan to fill with water! Once it is slightly brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean… it is ready to devour!
Tip: I love serving it with Whipped cream… and dulce de leche! 🙂