This post contains affiliate links
This is the second post in a new series featuring travel guides to all the places I visited in the last years. The first part is all about my favorite places in Buenos Aires, check it out here. I will be updating each post whenever I find new places or tips!
I have been several times to Berlin, but all my visits were Fashion Week and work related! Even though I haven’t seen most of the touristic places, I have some favorite spots I love! (Mostly for shopping!)
– Lux 11: I love this hotel! The rooms are very spacious and comfortable, and the location is perfect!
– The Weinmeister Hotel: We stayed here during our third trip to Berlin. It is a beautiful design hotel located in Berlin-Mitte.
– Brandenburg Gate: This is where MBFW used to be, so I know this place by heart!
– The Holocaust Memorial: And as much as you might want to get the typical cool picture there, it is not really appropriate!
– KaDeWe: Shopping heaven! Everything you can need is here… including those Gucci loafers, I need to have in my closet!
– Unter den Linden and Friedrichstrasse: A fun shopping street! Here you can find Nivea Haus Berlin, Valentino, Gucci, Butlers, Birkenstock, and stop for food at Vapiano!
– Alexander Platz: Really close to the Lux 11 Hotel, it is a public square filled with stores and restaurants. Primark is there!
– Munzstrasse: Also located really close to the Lux 11 Hotel, is this street filled with awesome stores! Think & Other Stories, COS, Urban Outfitters, Monki, and more!
– Potsdamer Platz: Here you can find the Sony Center, Lego Land, and tons of amazing stores and food places!
– Prince: This is one of my favorite restaurants in Berlin! It has very unique and delicious food. If it is still part of their menu, I recommend Mr. Popeye and the pear cake for dessert!
–Milchbar: My go-to breakfast place when in a rush! It is close to the Lux 11 Hotel, so it is the perfect spot when staying there.
I love Heidelberg! It is one of my favorite places in Germany, and it somehow feels like a small theme park. Because of it’s proximity to an army base, everyone talks in English, and there are tons of American stores and restaurants. But it still looks like a traditional German town! A town where you can finally understand everything!
– Crown Plaza: We stayed here during our second time in Heidelberg, and it was great! It has tons of delicious food options and a pool!
– Altstadt (Old Town): This is a beautiful area full of beautiful buildings and small shops!
– Hard Rock: I’m really sure this Hard Rock Cafe is fake…. but that makes it even more interesting, and definitely worth the visit!
We used to live very close to Munich and have been there several times, but we mostly went shopping and to some American restaurant that was not in Austria. We need to go back and do more touristic things!
– Sofitel: This hotel is gorgeous!!! And it has the most amazing swimming pool I have ever been to!
– Alte Pinakothek: I really enjoyed this museum… my husband is more into modern art and prefers the Pinakothek der Moderne. You can pick which team you are.
– Marienplatz: A beautiful area to walk around!
– BMW Welt: Yes, it is pretty much a BMW museum… but it is really pretty and there are some fun cars! Definitely worth the visit.
– Oberpollinger: I was here all the time! A beautiful department store filled with everything you could need.