Finding the perfect gift for guys is not an easy task! With my anniversary being in August, my husband’s birthday at the end of October and Christmas, I feel like the second part of the year is all about finding the perfect gifts for the men in my life. I spend the first half of the year making a small list in my iPhone notes, where I have a little section for each member in my family. I come up with different things for my husband and my dad, who are quite different but with a few similar tastes. It is easy to find a gift for my dad… he likes all kinds of perfumes and beauty products! My husband, on the other hand, he is still like a kid and prefers objects he can play with. The gifts I pick for him need to have interesting things that involve time to figure out how to use. Bonus points if it includes a manual.
The best way to introduce personal care to guys:
When I opened the Tread skin care kit, I immediately knew it would be the perfect gift for both men in my life. They offer three different kits, so you can alway find the perfect fit. One of the best parts is that their packaging comes with a detailed description explaining how to use each product, and a little number to remember the order of the products. Their website has a detailed page with very funny FAQ on how to use the products (here) and it is filled with explanations (this was the most entertaining part for my husband!). Also, their products are paraben-free and vegan with no animal testing. These boxes make the perfect gift and a great way to introduce personal care to guys.
Inside the Tread Kit:
– Energizing facial cleanser – The favorite one! This cleanser leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh!
– Hydration toner – The perfect companion to follow the cleanser and prepare for the moisturizer
– Firming moisturizer – This Anti-Aging Moisturizer has an amazing scent and will last a long time, just a small amount can make your skin feel moist and ready for the day!
– Bar soap – This soap cleans your skin without leaving it dry.
– Travel sunscreen – This small sunscreen is perfect for on-the-go! It even comes with a small clip to keep it always with you.
Disclosure: I was sent the Tread Personal care kit to review. All opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in any way.