Making cake pops is definitely not one of my favorite things! It takes a really long time, and can be pretty difficult to decorate… but they are still delicious, and the results are always cute! Gladly, The Charmed Cupcake came over and helped me make these monster cake pops! ok…we used a cake pop machine that also works for cupcakes, but we still had tons of decoration to do 🙂
– 190gr flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/4 tsp salt
– 120gr butter
– 225gr sugar
– 1 small bag of vanilla sugar
– 2 eggs
– 225ml. milk
– Beat the butter and sugar until it is light and creamy.
– Add the eggs and vanilla sugar and keep on mixing.
– Add the flour, baking powder, salt and milk.
– Fill each mold of the Cake Pop machine (or pan) with 1 tbsp of batter.
– Bake for 4 to 6 minutes and check the progress with a toothpick.
Once you have all the cake balls, you need to dip a cake pop stick in candy melt and stuck one of it in each ball. Be careful when you melt the candy melt cause it can get burned and wasted! I highly recommend doing it in the bain-marie way ^^. Once you see that the stick won’t come out of the ball, you can start dipping and decorating! For the decoration I used fondant flowers made with Silicone mold, a Cutter kit, and Wilton Candy Eyeballs.
Save this fun recipe!